Anuraag Bhatnagar - Area General Manager, Maharashtra
An alumnus of IHM Pusa- New Delhi and Delhi University, Anuraag Bhatnagar is known as one of the finest general managers of the IBM region.
Anuraag Bhatnagar has won many laurels during his earlier tenure as General Manager of Le Meridien Jaipur like the “Best Resort Hotel” in Asia Pacific at WTM London by Pacific Association of Travel Writers (PATWA) in the year 2004-2005. Anuraag Bhatnagar was acknowledged and recognized as the ‘Young Achiever to make a significant contribution in hospitality’, by Dainik Bhaskar Group, on 26th January 2008. In 2007, Le Meridien Jaipur was awarded the ‘Best Star Voice’ in Asia Pacific. In 2006 he received the ‘Young Achiever in the Hospitality Industry’ in ITB Berlin. With his outstanding role in Associate engagement, he also won the ‘Best in Class General Manager’ by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Le Royal Meridien Mumbai under Anuraag Bhatnagar’s able guidance and leadership has also won a series of awards & Achievements like
- Achieved 92.80% results in Star voice2010 survey (Employee Satisfaction survey)
- Achieved 95.16% in LRA 2010 Audit in the first cut.
- Regional Vice President’s for
India, Bangladesh, Maldives
- Outstanding care for Guest
- Outstanding Team
- Best Non Financial KPI’s
- Best Team hot award
- Best Starwood Preferred Guest Benefits
- Best Online Channel Distribution
- Best RPI
- Best Star Voice
Starwood Hotels & Resorts India, Bangladesh & Nepal People Hot award in 2008 for mentoring and promoting associates to higher profiles and cross exposure.
- 5 Star Diamond General Manager Award 2009 awarded by the American Institute of Hospitality Sciences Headed by Joseph Cinq and panelist Donald Trump for best General Manager.
- Hospitality India 2009 – Award for Best Hotel and was awarded by Hospitality India Magazine
- Hospitality India 2008 – Award for Best Resort Property and was awarded by Hospitality India Magazine
- Taste of Discovery Coffee challenge (The world coffee championship for alcoholic coffee beverage Illy café Mojito)
- Kitchen artist of year 2009, was awarded by PHD chamber & Indian culinary federation & IFCA on their annual culinary challenge on International chef’s day for best butter sculpture.
- Starwood Cares - Care for guest award amongst 18 hotels for service culture, guest recognisation and accomplishing beyond the expectations and was awarded by Starwood Regional Office
- Starwood Cares-Care for Association award for best care for associated for sharing the Spirit amongst all associates and helping them in achieving their goals to benefit the entire organisation
- Starwood Cares-Care for Business award for best care for business cross selling and up selling skills to guest for F&B as well as room up gradation sale
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts India, Bangladesh & Nepal Regional Wired Winner 2008 for the best online sales in India ,Bangladesh and
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts India, Bangladesh & Nepal PR Superstar award Jan-June 2009 for public relation recognition for best storytelling and brand awareness in the region
- 5 Star Diamond Award for year 2009 and 2010 for the best luxury hotel , awarded by the American
. Instituteof Hospitality Sciences
In his tenure as the General Manager of The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, Mr. Bhatnagar has been awarded with more coveted titles acknowledging him as the most successful General Manager. He was adjudged ‘General Manager of the Year’ at 2011 Hotelier India Awards. The Starwood Asia Pacific Awards for 2011 was also swept by the awards that the hotel received which included ‘The Hotel of the Year’; ‘General Manager of the Year’; ‘Brand Ambassador of the Year’; ‘Sales Leader of the Year’ amongst others.
Anuraag Bhatnagar is on the Global General Manager’s Advisory Board by Starwood Hotels & Resorts as India and Asia Pacific representative. His role includes facilitating Le Meridien Brand Initiatives in the region and also rolling out signature services and programmers’ in Mumbai.