Devesh Rawat - Food & Beverage Director, The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
Devesh Rawat has been appointed as the Director of Food & Beverage at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park. It is Devesh’s unique ability to create, innovate and motivate that has over the time proved to be a great asset while working towards excelling in his career. Developing food and beverage compositions that would render each restaurant a distinct personality and appeal, and innovating ideas to promote the restaurants and develop loyalties to the hotel has always been his main focus.
Prior to being at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, Devesh Rawat was the Food & Beverage Manager at The Leela Palace, Kempinski, Bangalore. Devesh comes to The Westin Pune Koregaon Park after a long seeded association with The Marriot group of Hotels where he joined as Assistant Coffee Shop Manager in 2004 at the Renaissance Hotel & Convention Centre, Mumbai. He was also the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage at JW Marriot, Mumbai.
Devesh Rawat was also part of the Preopening Team of J W Marriott, Beijing where he worked on a project of setting up State of the Art Convention Centre, 25000sq. feet. Devesh has been the recipient of various awards in his 12 years of experience, a few of the them being as under
- Awarded ‘Leader of the Month’, J W Marriott, MUMBAI
- Awarded “Appreciation Certificate” from Director of Restaurants for streamlining and managing Inventory Cost
- Appreciation Certificate from the "Mayor of Chicago, Mr. Richard M. Daley” for excellence in service during his stay in Taj Malabar, Cochin
- Gold Medal” for the best performance as Supervisor for the year 2001 – 02
- Gold Medal” for the best performance as F & B assistant for the year 2000 – 01
- Appreciation Certificate from the "White House communication Agency" for providing support to the President Bill Clinton and Public relations and Administration team
- Appreciation Certificate from the Teflas organisers “Mr. B V Mehta” for organizing the event successfully
STARS (Special Thanks and Recognition System) for outstanding guest comments and introducing various new processes