Centered amidst the plush neighborhoods of Koregaon Park and Kalyani Nagar on the banks of the Mula Mutha river, The Westin Pune Koregaon Park offers its guests local attractions and lifestyle choices to engage during their leisure time with colleagues or friends. The Pune International Airport is a mere 10 minutes of drive and the city center being 10 minutes (7.5 km) away the hotel is the choice of many guests who are on business travel or leisure weekend getaway.
Sitting at the nerve center of Pune's nightlife, Koregaon Park is the destination for nightclubs, cafe or bistros, lounges, multiplex theatres, shopping malls and lifestyle boutiques. The by lanes of this green neighborhood offers picturesque views over a stroll or drive. Mahatma Gandhi and Jangali Maharaj roads are hosts to most of the corporate offices, commercial centres, and business offices for those on a business travel.
Most shops are open from Monday to Friday between 10am and 8:30pm. The Rupee (INR) is accepted everywhere. While command of Hindi is an added advantage, Marathi is the primary language spoken. English, though not widely used in smaller stores, is generally spoken at the larger stores.
- The Aga Khan's Palace 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Tribal Museum 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Parvati Hills 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- The Pataleshwar Caves 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Bharat Forge 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- HSBC 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Cybage 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Axa Business Services 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Kirloskar Brothers 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Capegemini 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Patni Computers 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- WNS 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- IBM 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- EDS 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Tata Motors 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Bajaj Auto 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Venkateswara Hatcheries 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- John Deere Co. 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Volkswagen 45.0 km/28.0 miles
- Fiat 84.0 km/52.2 miles